Home  >> Support Concerned Parents Report

Concerned Parents  Report is dedicated to reporting information and imparting knowledge to parents so they can empower their children to make the healthiest choice for their reproductive health - living a  chaste lifestyle



Would you like to help us inform parents with Concerned Parents Report?

Every day one too many teenager or young adult finds out they are pregnant or have contracted a sexually transmitted infection and are at risk of developing a potentially deadly disease. Parents who are well informed themselves about the dangers of a risky sexual lifestyle, will better be better equipped to educate their teens about those dangers and empower them to make the healthiest choice - living a chaste lifestyle.

Here are two ways you can help:

1) Promote our Concerned Parents Reports by inviting your family, friends, neighbors, and co-workers who have children to subscribe to our e-mail updates.

2) Financially support us so we have the resources and personnel to continually research and provide the latest information on how to help your children or grandchildren live a healthy life.

  • Cash (Credit Card Donations)
    You can help Real Alternatives empower women to choose life! Making a donation through our secure server is fast and easy, and when we receive your donation, we will send you an acknowledgement in the mail for tax purposes. Click the button below to make a donation. WRITE CONCERNED PARENTS IN THE COMMENT SECTION OF THE FORM. Thank you for your support!


Please note: We use a nonprofit service to process our credit card transactions. GIVEDIRECT is the name that will appear on your credit card statement - not Real Alternatives Using a 3rd party helps us keep our costs low and allows us to spend more time and money on our programs!

With the GiveDirect credit card processing service, no fee are taken on your Visa or Mastercard donation. Real Alternatives will receive 100% of your gift.  A low fee of 2.85% is deducted from American Express donations.

  • Vehicle Donations


  • Or, mail your tax-deductible donation to Real Alternatives, 7810 Allentown Blvd. Ste 304, Harrisburg, PA 17112.  Write "Concerned Parents Report" in the memo section of your check.


FEDERAL: Real Alternatives is a tax-exempt Internal Revenue Code 501(c)(3) organization. Your donation is tax deductible under Section 170 of the Internal Revenue Code.

PENNSYLVANIA: Real Alternatives is duly registered as a charitable organization with the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Department of State. A copy of the official registration and financial information of Real Alternatives may be obtained from the Department of State by calling 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement. A copy of the current financial statement of Real Alternatives is available by writing Real Alternatives, 7810 Allentown Boulevard, Suite 304, Harrisburg PA 17112 or by calling 717-541-1112. In addition filing information with many states is required. Several of those states will provide copies to their residents upon request.

FLORIDA: A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling toll-free (800-435-7352) within the state. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state.

MARYLAND: A copy of the current financial statement of Real Alternatives is available by writing Real Alternatives, 7810 Allentown Boulevard, Suite 304, Harrisburg PA 17112 or by calling 717-541-1112. Documents and information submitted under the Maryland Solicitations Act are also available, for the cost of postage and copies, from the Maryland Secretary of State, State House, Annapolis, MD 21401, 410-974-5534.

NEW JERSEY: Information filed with the Attorney General concerning this charitable solicitation may be obtained from the Attorney General of the State of New Jersey by calling 973-504-6215. Registration with the Attorney General does not imply endorsement.

NEW YORK: Office of Charities Registration, 162 Washington Avenue, Albany, NY 12231.

VIRGINIA: A copy of our most recent financial statement is available from the State Division of Consumer Affairs, P.O. Box 1163, Richmond, VA 233218 or by contacting us directly at Real Alternatives, 7810 Allentown Boulevard, Suite 304, Harrisburg, PA 17112.

WASHINGTON: To obtain additional financial disclosure information on file with the secretary, contact Charities Division, Office of the Secretary of State, State of Washington, Olympia, WA 98504-0422; 1-800-332-4483.




  Real Alternatives - Concerned Parents Report, all rights reserved 2006 - present

Website developed and managed by
A Website Design